Monday, October 30, 2006

Lost on the Web; search on Live.com

I apparently seem to be marketing Live.com;
Am I? Yes.
Am I a marketing agent? No.
Do I have a network? Yes, I do.
Well! i am a common man, and it is possible for me to spread my feelings, thoughts and ideas to a lot of people. Its all because of web (aka internet). Now a days even a school kid has a global presence.
I have got a lot of power, though i am lost. I am lost amongst a lot of people, my thoughts are lost in the sea of thoughts,ideas.

Welcome to the small world with a lot of people!
Welcome to the named anonymity!

Do we realize, what have we lost here? I have a tons of online friends, but how many have i meet? Probably a few of them.
Do i go to social gatherings often? Not much.
Or do i prefer chatting with them rather than going over and meeting? Yes, its true.

The style of the society has changed, i have lost the closeness;there are many links in the social network, but they are sparse.
Its good that we are in touch with a lot of people, but it is required to meet them.

Do I see a lot of kids playing in the grounds nearby? Yes, but only a few.
Kids now a days preffer to stay inside house and play computer games, chat, the physical self is lost.

There are much more to be seen around outside the web, you cant find them at Live.com.
So, try not to Live at .com but only find stuff at Live.com ;)

No comments: